|Foundation date :|
|Area Served : Worldwide|
|Founder and CEO : Sumit Ghosh|
|Key peoples :|
|Industry : Internet|
|Website : https://www.socioboard.com|
|Type of Site : Social media management, Social Networking Service|
|Launched : 25/12/2013|
|Current status : Active|
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Company
- 3 Features
- 3.1 Detailed features
- 3.1.1 Smart Inbox
- 3.1.2 Prompt Feeds
- 3.1.3 Advanced Scheduling and Publishing
- 3.1.4 Unique Social Discovery
- 3.1.5 In-depth Analytics and Reports
- 3.1.6 Effective and efficient Engagement
- 3.1.7 Constant Real-time Monitoring
- 3.1.8 Team Collaboration Tools
- 3.1.9 Social CRM
- 3.1.10 Helpdesk Integration
- 3.1.11 Mobile Apps
- 3.1 Detailed features
- 4 Why Open-Source
- 5 Versions
- 6 Technology
- 7 Devices and Platforms
Socioboard is an advanced, easy, versatile, customizable and scalable open-source social media marketing tool to engage your audience with great features such as advanced scheduling and publishing tools, prompt news feeds, interactive social discovery, sophisticated analytics, social CRM, help desk integration, collaboration tools, customizable reports and much more. Unlike other social media management tools, socioboard serves your customization needs like specific editorial, workflow, governance etc. and allows you to listen to and engage your audience in so many different ways across numerous social media profiles from one simple platform.
Socioboard offers you an open-source Community version and paid Enterprise and SaaS versions with unmatched world-class technical support round the clock. It makes it easy for you to keep tabs on social conversations and provides everything you need to build your brand further by efficiently engaging your audience on one platform.
Socioboard Enterprise and SaaS Versions: https://www.socioboard.com
Socioboard Community Version: https://www.socioboard.org
- Socioboard is an open source project to create a free, customizable, social media management suite. There are many great tools available for managing social media programs, from content management systems to analytics tools. But, many of the systems available are rigid in their architecture, and cannot be customized to meet the specific editorial, workflow, and governance needs of various organizations. Socioboard addresses all these issues with its revolutionary open source lite version application and world class technical support. By creating a customizable, open source alternative, teams will be able to model their system on the way they operate in the real world.
- Socioboard is primarily a service oriented organization, it’s our vision to impart any level of assistance needed. Socioboard has been striving hard to give world class support to its customers. We are committed to give any support required to our end users.
- Socioboard is in course of establishing partnerships with Cloud Services Providers as MS Azure, Amazon AWS etc. We are also in process of hosting plugins and applications from us as well as partners. We will continuously improve features as the feedback comes from our partners.
- Socioboard offers you opportunities and challenges to help you advance on your career path and achieve personal and professional development. Join our team. We’ll help you develop and accelerate your career by providing you with opportunities to amplify your talents. You can expect us to nurture your strengths and value your unique perspectives, and in return we expect you to share our passion for ‘excellence’ in everything we do.
Social media marketers face the difficulty to access technology that is flexible enough to meet their needs for approval workflow, compliance, asset management, moderation, etc. Socioboard is here to address all these issues with great features such as: live chat, news feed, timeline, profiles, events, notifications, likes, and so much more...
- Highly customizable and scalable open-source tool in different editions
- Advanced scheduling & publishing tools
- Prompt feeds and interactive social discovery tools
- Sophisticated analytics on various parameters
- Social CRM tools including shared customer records
- Customer support features like tasks and Helpdesk integration
- Highly efficient team collaboration tools
- 24/7 Technical Support
- Executable across various devices and platforms
There are many great tools available for managing social media programs, from content management systems to analytics tools. But many of the systems available are rigid in their architecture, and cannot be customized to meet the specific editorial, workflow, and governance needs of various organizations. By creating a customizable, open source alternative, teams can model their system on the way they operate in the real world.
There is too much focus on vanity metrics. Marketers don’t focus on driving business results through social media. Brands are still using social media as a broadcast channel.
Social media marketers face the difficulty to access technology that is flexible enough to meet their needs for approval workflow, compliance, asset management, moderation, etc. The tools available for managing social media are often lacking, and perpetuate the issues in social media marketing by overemphasizing broadcasting content and vanity metrics. Open-source is a revolution in an industry which is mostly dominated by big names, in other words it’s a boon in an industry which generally talks about hefty amounts from end users. With many organizations reaching out to open source it is undoubtedly becoming clear that price is not the only advantage which open-source holds against proprietary softwares. We have listed some distinct compelling advantages for business users as well as individuals:
- The more open the code is the more possibilities it holds to be tested in field and hence the more secure it can be made as is evident by example of Linux distributions.
- Thousands of developers contributing across international borders will obviously produce better quality outcome than a handful of developers.
- Users can take a piece of open source software and tweak it to suit their needs as they please.
- Open-source gives freedom from nasty vendor lock-in which people have to endure with proprietary softwares.
- Open source softwares are typically much less resource-intensive, meaning that people can run it well even on older hardware. It's up to end user not some vendor to decide when it's time to upgrade.
- Open source software is much better at degree of interoperability vis a vis proprietary software.
- The visibility of the code behind open source software means you can see for yourself and be confident about the quality and functionality.
- Try Before You Buy
- Costs nothing to try. No commitment required until you're sure.
Socioboard is created using ASP.NET, MVC 4.0, and JQuery with back end as MySQL.
APIs to be used to retrieve or post the data to social networking sites would be:
Twitter - REST API v1.1 – Wrapper Written in C#.net
Facebook – Graph API – Facebook C# SDK
LinkedIn – REST API - Wrapper Written in C#.net
Google Plus – HTTP API - Wrapper Written in C#.net
Instagram- Instagram’s API - Wrapper Written in C#.net
The scheduler service, developed in C#, would run on a 24/7 server. This scheduler would post the message at the scheduled time to selected account(s).
Devices and Platforms
This is the main Socioboard Wiki.
Here are some important links.
2. Socioboard User Wiki3. Socioboard Developer Wiki